Friday, May 11, 2012

Progress

I am proud to say that I am still doing well my "diet." This has honestly been the best plan for me! I never feel deprived of anything and I feel so much healthier. I don't eat very much bread anymore and the other day I decided to have toast for breakfast. I felt so bloated and yucky after, it was an eye opener for sure.

I weighed in this morning at 161.4! I am down a total of 18.2 pounds since April 1st. I am loosing over 3 pounds a week. Which is more than I planned for, ( and more than recommended) but I am sure it will start to slow down soon.

I haven't started Insanity yet. I got a wicked cold the day I was going to start. I did the fit test and my throat was on fire. So hopefully I will get my butt in gear and start on Monday.

143 days til my target date of October 1st and 36.4 more pounds!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment