Thursday, April 26, 2012

Helpful Technology

My phone never leaves my side. It's sad actually but it is just so handy! I have a slew of apps that I love and use on a daily basis.

I already shared this one but I really cant say enough good things about it!

This is the Beatburn app for the treadmill. It is the only way I think I would be able to hop on my treadmill everyday! Love Love it!


The Lose It! App is also another good one!
It keeps track of everything! Calories (it has a huge database of foods and you can also add your own! It also is a log for you daily weight entry, how many pounds to go etc etc.

I also like this Nike Training. I should really use it more. It has tons of workouts!
Nike + GPS... I've only used this app a few times but I really liked it! It tracks your distance through GPS. It also can link to your facebook and when people "like" the link it posts it cheers for you. (like stadium style!) It's funny and made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment