Monday, April 23, 2012

Working On My Fitness

My workouts for the last month have been on the treadmill.


I got this beauty and have loved just walking downstairs when the kids are sleeping!

Today was hot hot out so I took the kiddies and ran outside! Both my boys love being in the stroller which is a bonus!


This stroller is a-mah-zing!!! It handles the gravel (even thick park gravel) and bumps with no problem. I ran pushing it only with 1 finger! ( mountain buggy duo)




I've been using this app for my treadmill workouts! It's called BeatBurn and it's fabulous. It coaches you through a workout and it even will change the BPM's of your music to match your intensity.

May 1st is the start of Insanity!


This workout is actually insane! It's hard and painful but worth it. I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully I survive. I like that it doesn't involve weights and that it just sport type drills.

So my plan from now until July 1st is to do 30-60 minutes cardio 5x a week and Insanity.


No comments:

Post a Comment